Thursday, March 31, 2016

Colleagues From Minconsult To Be Remembered

March 30, 2016 (Wed) was the last day of my employment with Minconsult Sdn. Bhd. after serving the Structures Division for 1 year and 5 months, initially as a Senior Manager from November 3, 2014 till August, 2015, and later a Deputy General Manager from September, 2015 till I resigned. This is my second-time self-imposed retirement in recent 3 years.

I must put on record my heartiest appreciation to the colleagues of Minco's Structures Division for the following:

  1. A farewell lunch for me was held in conjunction with the division lunch at the Meridien Hotel, Brickfield, K.L. on March 16, 2016.  All the staff of Structures Division attended.
    A pose with Structures Division Technical Advisor Ir. Dr. Lim Yeow Beng during the divisional lunch.
  1. Another tim-sum farewell lunch given by Jane Choo, Irene Tan, Philip Tan and Margaret (from Bridge Division) at 皇宫酒家 Jaya Palace Restaurant, PJ near our office on my last day on March 30, 2016.

  1. Most of the staff of the Structures Division posed a group photo with me after office hours at 5.40pm on my last day in office on March 30, 2016.
    A pose with most of the divisional colleagues after office hours on my last day with Minco.
    Pic from left: Helen Ng, Zaitul, Nabila, Nahshal, Mahesh, the blogger, Philip Tan, Irene Tan, Sara, Jane Choo, Theresa, Hayyi, Mustafa and Hasif.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Flag Counter